Supporting, encouraging one another. Worshiping with our lives not just our words.
- Romans 15:5 “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus…”
Teaching the Bible in an understanding and practical way.
- Matthew 28:20 “….Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Outreach: multiplication of ourselves, having a “Kingdom” mindset.
- Acts 1:8 “…you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Nurturing: sharing, serving and worshipping together as families to promote growth.
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7 “…These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road…”
Evangelism: believing God loves those who do not know Him yet.
- Romans 5:8 “…God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Shepherding: providing guidance for excellence in ministry, excellence in attitude.
- Isaiah 40:11 “He tends his flock like a shepherd, he gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart….”